Above on the page there're some Service PDF Manuals, Electric Wiring Diagrams & Error Codes DTC for BIG JOE Lift Trucks.
Since 2011, the company has been working in collaboration with Big Lift and releases the Big Joe line of equipment.
- forklift trucks with a counterweight of the BGL series, which combine the convenience of a sit-down loader and the economy of stackers;
- stackers of the BGS Walkie series for work with heavy freights which can pass even through very narrow passes.
Distinguished by thoughtful ergonomics, high quality mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components;
- stackers of the BGN series calculated on small loadings. They are easy to use and maintain, and can work in hard-to-reach areas. An example is the S-22 eStacker with a mono-mast;
- stackers of the WPS series. Work on hydraulic control;
- electric trolleys of the XPT Walkie series for use in enclosed spaces.
For example, the 24-volt XPT45 trolley guarantees ease of operation with an integrated controller and a load capacity of 1. 8 tons.
In turn, XPT30 is a small turning radius and maneuverability in limited areas;
- hydraulic trolleys of the EPT series, characterized by economy, as well as the EPT-55-SS series, suitable for use even with chemically active goods.
All the given names are reliable, durable and low operating costs.