Above on the page there're some Service PDF Manuals with Fault Codes DTC & Electric Wiring Diagrams for ASTRA DumpTrucks.
Astra (Anonima Sarda TRAsporti) is a privately owned company that was founded in 1946 in Cagliari, Italy.
The main task was the restoration of military transport after the WW2, and its conversion into civilian transport.
In 1951, production moved to Piacenza, Italy, where it is still located.
In 1956, the first ASTRA dump truck was sold.
Since 1986, IVECO Group has become a 100% shareholder of ASTRA.
ASTRA is a heavy truck for working in especially difficult conditions and any climate.
ASTRA, with rich experience and a wide and complete range of heavy civil and military vehicles, represents an important page in the history of cargo transport.
Consumers have found in ASTRA the embodiment of their needs.
The use of state-of-the-art technologies, highly qualified personnel, vast experience, flexibility and individual approach, all this has led to the development of products of the highest quality - ASTRA.
ASTRA is synonymous with strength, durability and versatility, worldwide.
Hundreds of thousands of ASTRA vehicles are currently used in the implementation of the most ambitious projects.
A wide range of options for completing the ASTRA vehicle allows you to find the best solution for your business tasks:
- dump truck or truck tractor with gross vehicle weight from 21 to 500 tons;
- 3 engines (10, 13, 16 - liter) in the power range from 410 to 680 hp;
- 5 gearboxes: automated Allison, Astronic; mechanical ZF 16-speed;
- 2 cabins: Active Day for everyday transportation and Active Time with the possibility of rest on board;
- 2-, 3- or 4-axle with partial and all-wheel drive (4x2, 4x4, 6x4, 6x6, 8x4, 8x6, 8x8).
These characteristics can be combined with a wide range of frames, suspensions and final drive ratios.