Above on the page there're some Service PDF Manuals, Electric Wiring Diagrams & Error Codes DTC for JUNGHEINRICH Forklift Trucks.
Forklift truck is a warehouse transport vehicle for loading, lifting, transporting, unloading, stacking cargo, including those placed on pallets, pallets using attachments (forks, pins, roll grips, etc.).
To increase stability, the unit is equipped with a counterweight.
The main components and assemblies of Jungheinrich forklift trucks.
1. Power plant.
- for Jungheinrich electric forklifts (EFG) - three-phase AC motors controlled by a microcontroller;
- for Jungheinrich diesel forklift trucks (DFG) - engines with complete combustion of fuel, low emission of soot particles, equipped with a closed liquid cooling circuit;
- for Jungheinrich gas-fired units (TFG), the ignition of the mixture is spark.
2. Power drive and brakes.
- Jungheinrich EFG forklift trucks - electric motors on both wheels of the front drive axle. The number of revolutions of each wheel is controlled by the position of the steering wheel. The service brake of disk execution works in an oil bathtub, is controlled by hydraulics. Braking by traction motors with energy recovery is allowed;
- Jungheinrich DFG / TFG forklift trucks are equipped with a hydrodynamic type drive with a hydraulic motor on the front drive axle. Braking and stopping by two drum devices on the driving wheels.
3. The steering of the Jungheinrich DFG / TFG forklifts is hydrostatic through a hydraulic cylinder acting on the steered axle fixed to the frame through a hinge.
4. Hydraulic system. Pressure gear pump with capacity control.
5. Mast lifting cargo. Two and three section high-strength steel construction provides visual control of loading operations. Support rollers do not require the application of a lubricating compound.
6. Cabin. On the 1st and 2nd series of Jungheinrich EFG forklift trucks, only the operator's seat is mounted, the rest of the machines are equipped with a closed cab with a reinforced frame.