Above on the page there're some Service PDF Manuals, Electric Wiring Diagrams & Error Codes DTC for LINDE Forklift Trucks.
The Linde company was founded in 1904 and is one of the oldest in the world.
The first German forklift under the Linde brand saw the light of day in 1960.
Since 2006, Linde has been part of the KION trade group, which holds the second place in the world in the production of material handling equipment.
Branches of the Linde company are open in a hundred countries; the international network includes more than 700 sales and service points, as well as manufacturing and assembly plants in Germany, the USA, the Czech Republic, France, and China.
The forklift truck model range is represented by 80 series, each of which includes up to two dozen items.
Also, almost 9,000 items of additional equipment, spare parts, accessories, and consumables are offered to the consumer.
Many Linde forklift models are available in explosion-proof design.
Such equipment is intended for industries where they work with hazardous gas mixtures - chemistry, pharmaceuticals, logistics, waste processing.
The explosion-proof forklifts comply with the European regulation EN 1755 and the ATEX directive (2014/34/EU).
Demonstrate high performance, ergonomics, reliability when working in hazardous conditions.
Advantages of Linde forklift trucks:
- A huge selection of various equipment, which really differs from each other and has different tasks;
- A lot of attention is paid to the efficiency of forklifts, as well as their environmental friendliness. The level of noise and emissions complies with all European regulations, and about 90% of all materials of the forklift truck can be recycled;
- Working nodes are able to provide more power, smooth running, as well as easy and precise control;
- All forklift trucks have additional stabilization of the boom, which provides excellent stability and the ability to lift the load to a greater height;
- A huge number of dealer and service centers, which will allow you to quickly buy equipment or components, as well as carry out timely maintenance.