Above on the page there're some Service PDF Manuals for KRUPP Truck Cranes.
The German truck crane concern Krupp began in 1905 at the initiative of the new owner Gustav Krupp von Bohlen, who bought the company's license from Peter Stoltz to manufacture steam-powered 5-ton trucks.
And before that, the company was part of a large German steel and engineering concern, founded in 1811 by Friedrich Krupp.
Its main products were artillery pieces, locomotives, ships, and heavy industrial equipment.
The trucks from which the car factory began were assembled at the Krupp-owned Germania shipyard in Kiel under the Krupp-Stoltz brand.
In 1965, they were recognized as the most powerful German mainline tractors, reaching a speed of 85 km / h. After 2 years, their engine power increased to 265 horsepower.
In the mid-60s, the economic crisis and increased competition forced Krupp to give way to other firms that produced more advanced products.
In 1968, it stopped the production of all trucks.
Its main plant in Essen became the property of the Daimler-Benz concern, and the German company FAUN also bought a license for the production of mining dump trucks.
Krupp's automotive history was continued by the Krupp Industriewerke in Wilhelmshaven, which was founded in 1959 and produced truck cranes.
In 1987, it was able to expand his program by taking over another crane manufacturer, Gottwald.
In the 80-90s, this department offered two dozen basic road and off-road Krupp chassis with wheel arrangements from 4 × 4 to 20 × 8, diesel engines from different manufacturers with a capacity of 120-650 hp, multi-stage transmissions and hydraulic pneumatic suspension of all wheels intended for installation of truck cranes with a lifting capacity from 12 to 1000 tons.