Above on the page there're some Service PDF Manuals, Electric Wiring Diagrams & Error Codes DTC for DOOSAN Forklift Trucks.
The emergence of a new range of Doosan PRO-5 series forklifts with the renewal of the entire range of machines, including auto and electric forklifts with a lifting capacity of 1 to 16 tons.
The development was successful and fast, as a result, forklifts of the new 24V and 80V series began to roll off the assembly line of the plant.
These are compact rear-wheel drive electric forklifts with a lifting capacity of 1–1.6 tons, and powerful machines capable of lifting loads weighing up to 4–5 tons.
Large financial investments and significant efforts have brought the Doosan brand to a worthy place among the world leaders in loading special equipment, trucks.
The first presentation of the new 1.5-2 ton electric forklifts from the first series with the name Doosan PRO-5 took place in 2005 in Hannover (Germany).
Then all the other cars began to be produced.
Doosan's engineers are pioneers in the development of loading equipment, and they have extensive practical experience in the operation of loader systems.
The systems created during the development process in practice have shown high reliability in production and excellent technical characteristics.
Advantages of Doosan forklift trucks:
- braking efficiency;
- the ability to absorb a large amount of energy without overheating;
- unpretentiousness and resistance to hostile environment;
- Easy to operate, no maintenance and adjustment.
Technical advantages of Doosan forklift trucks:
- brakes operate without fail up to 10,000 hours, which will save on maintenance;
- low chassis silhouette with a high hood, low center of gravity for better stability and increased residual capacity;
- large removable side panels that made free access to maintenance;
- work safety at high altitude;
- Stable chassis with well damped mast;
- the function of limiting the speed of travel when turning the steering wheel at large angles;
- Intelligent control (non-contact optical sensors, etc.).
Daewoo Forklifts is a part of Doosan Infracore.